What is sexual dysfunction in males?
Sexual dysfunction is any physical or psychological difficulty that keeps you or your partner from procurement sexual satisfaction. Male sexual dysfunction is a general health problem actively men of all ages but is more general with raise age. Practice can often help men suffering from sexual dysfunction.
The main types of male sexual dysfunction are:
- Erectile dysfunction (trouble procurement /keeping an erection)
- Premature discharge (arriving orgasm too quickly)
- Delayed or inhibited ejaculation (coming orgasm too slowly or not at all)
- Low libido (commute interest in sex)
Causes of erectile dysfunction
Erectile dysfunction (ED) can be generated by physical difficulties, psychological factors, or a compound of both.
The most nameworthy symptoms of ED include:
- the failure to get or keep an erection
- low sex drive
- anxiety about sexual performance
Many men get it hard to discuss sexual health problem such as ED. However, it is momentous to discuss your ED honestly and virtuous with your doctor. Various demeanor options exist. With help, most men will find a demeanor that construction for them.
The outlook for the treatment of erectile dysfunction
Many effective demeanors exist for ED. The first step toward recovery is talking honestly with your doctor regarding your ED to help you pinpoint its root generates.
Some possible treatments include:
- oral pills, such as sildenafil (Viagra) or tadalafil (Cialis)
- penis injections, such as alprostadil or phentolamine
- testosterone replacement using injections, gum, or medication
- penis pumps, which use a vacuum tube to give you an erection
penis implants, which use inflatable or partially rigorous rods to allow you to limit the time and period of your erection
How is male sexual dysfunction treated?
Many cases of sexual dysfunction can be improved by demeanor the mental or physical problems that generate it.
Medications – drugs that help amend sexual function by raise blood flow to the penis. Sildenafil (Viagra), vardenafil (Levitra), and tadalafil (Cialis) are safe and impressive for most men.
Hormone therapy – Low levels of testosterone increased by hormone replacement therapies that include injections, patches, or gels.
Psychological therapy – A psychological Specialist to help you address feelings of anxiety, depression, fear, or guilt that may assumable sexual function.
Mechanical aids – Vacuum devices and penile implants that can help some men with erectile dysfunction.