Celexa 40mg is used for treating depression. Celexa is a selective serotonin reuptake inhibitor (SSRI). It works by restoring the balance of serotonin, a natural substance in the brain, which helps to improve certain mood problems. medipharmas.shop
Use Celexa as directed by your doctor.
- Take Celexa by mouth with or without food.
- Taking Celexa at the same time each day will help you remember to take it.
- Continue to take Celexa even if you feel well. Do not miss any dose.
- Do not suddenly stop taking Celexa without checking with your doctor. Side effects may occur. They may include mental or mood changes, numbness or tingling of the skin, dizziness, confusion, headache, trouble sleeping, or unusual tiredness.
- If you miss a dose of Celexa, take it as soon as possible. If it is almost time for your next dose, skip the missed dose and go back to your regular dosing schedule. Do not take 2 doses at once.
Store Celexa at 77 degrees F (25 degrees C). Brief storage at temperatures between 59 and 86 degrees F (15 and 30 degrees C) is permitted. Store away from heat, moisture, and light. Do not store in the bathroom. Keep Celexa out of the reach of children and away from pets. medipharmas.shop