About Combac 40Mg Tablet
Combac 40Mg Tablet is a serotonin-norepinephrine reuptake inhibitor. It works by inhibiting the reuptake of serotonin and norepinephrine thus increasing its levels in the brain and helps in relieving the symptoms of depression. It weakly inhibits the reuptake of dopamine. medipharmas.shop
Combac 40Mg Tablet is commonly used for treating generalized anxiety disorder, major depressive disorder, nerve pain associated with diabetes, fibromyalgia pain and chronic muscle or joint pain. Belonging to the drug group known as serotonin and norepinephrine reuptake inhibitors, the medication balances the chemicals in the brain causing anxiety and depression. Apart from that, it also inhibits the pain signals from the nerves to the brain. medipharmas.shop
Combac 40Mg Tablet is available in capsule form, to be taken orally. You can take it with food or without it. However, it is better to take it with food to prevent nausea. The dosage depends on your age, health condition and how your body responds to the treatment. The doctor may prescribe a small dose initially and then increase it gradually. Ensure to take your doses regularly to get the benefit. If you miss a dose you can take it later, but do not take multiple doses at once to make up for the missed ones. Overdose of Combac 30Mg Tablet can lead to toxic side effects. medipharmas.shop
The common side effects of Combac 40Mg Tablet include nausea, dry mouth, fatigue, dizziness, sleepiness, constipation, and loss of appetite. However, there may be some severe side effects too that require immediate medical attention:
- Dark urine, yellowing of the skin, pain in the upper right abdomen; indicating a liver damage
- Changes in your blood pressure level
- Agitation, tremors, seizures or hallucinations
- A serious skin reaction resulting in rashes, peeling of skin, blisters, hives
- Vision problems like eye pain, change in vision, swelling or redness around the eyes
- Headache, weakness or confusion; indicating low level of sodium in the blood
Avoid alcohol while you are prescribed to Combac 40Mg Tablet. Also, the medicine can make you feel drowsy or sleepy. Therefore, it is better to avoid driving or any other activity that requires your full concentration until you are sure how your body reacts to the medicine.
Information given here is based on the salt and content of the medicine. The effect and uses of medicine may vary from person to person. It is advisable to consult a Psychiatrist before using this medicine. medipharmas.shop
What are the uses of Combac 40Mg Tablet
- Major Depressive Disorder Combac40Mg Tablet is used to treat the symptoms of depression like feeling sad, irritable and loss of interest in activities.
- Anxiety Combac 40Mg Tablet is used to treat the symptoms of generalized anxiety disorder like feeling restlessness, difficulty in concentrating and irregular heartbeat.
- Diabetic Peripheral Neuropathy Combac 40Mg Tablet is used to relieve the symptoms like pain in the diabetic peripheral neuropathy which is a complication of diabetes characterized by nerve damage.
- Chronic Musculoskeletal Pain Combac 40Mg Tablet is used to relieve chronic low back pain and pain due to osteoarthritis due to wear and tear of muscle tissue during daily activities.
- FibromyalgiaCombac 40Mg Tablet is used to relieve the symptoms like pain in the tender points like neck, shoulders, back, hips, arms, and legs. medipharmas.shop