About Cotrip H
Cotrip H is a tricyclic antidepressant, prescribed for depression. It is also prescribed for migraine and nerve pain. It corrects the imbalance of chemical substances acting on the nervous system. medipharmas.shop
Determined to treat depression and its symptoms, Cotrip H Tablet acts as a tricyclic antidepressant. It controls brain chemicals that are imbalanced in patients suffering from mental illness and depression.
Before you start using Ctrip H Tablet ask your doctor how it works and how the medicine should be taken. The drug should not be used if you have recently had a heart attack. It is also not intended for consumption by lactating mothers as the drug may ingest milk and harm the baby. medipharmas.shop
You should take Cotrip H Tablet. Take the exact dosage prescribed for you according to the prescription and guide that comes with the medicine. It may take about 4 weeks for your depression symptoms to show improvement. It is advised that Cotrip H Tablet should not be stopped suddenly as it may cause unpleasant withdrawal symptoms. Consult your doctor about stopping it if needed. Cotrip H Tablet Tablet). The drug should be kept at room temperature and protected from light, heat, and moisture. medipharmas.shop
Side effects of Cotrip H
• Body as a Whole: Lupus-like syndrome.
• Liver: Liver failure.
• Heart: Heart attack, stroke, nonspecific ECG changes, heart block, irregular heartbeat, low/high blood pressure, fainting, fast heart rate, and palpitations.
• Central Nervous System: Coma, seizures, hallucinations, delusions, confusion, disorientation, incoordination, unsteadiness, tremors, nerve disease, numbness, tingling, involuntary movements, poor concentration, excitement, anxiety, sleeplessness, restlessness, abnormal dreams, drowsiness, dizziness, weakness, fatigue, and headache.
• Allergic: Skin rash, hives, photo-sensitivity, swelling of the face and tongue.
• Blood: Bone marrow depression including decreased blood cell counts and bruising.
• Gastrointestinal: Nausea, vomiting, loss of appetite, mouth ulcer, peculiar taste, and diarrhea.
• Eye and ENT: Blurred vision, dim vision, increased eye pressure, dilatation of the pupil and dry mouth.
• Genitourinary: Testicular swelling and breast enlargement in males, spontaneous flow of milk from the nipple in females, increased or decreased sexual drive, impotence, urinary retention and lowered blood sugar levels.
Dosage & When it is to be taken (Indications)
Adult: PO- Depression– Initial:50-75 mg/day; up to 150 mg/day if needed. Max: 300 mg/day in severe cases.
Neuropathic pain- Initial: 10-25 mg/day at night, up to 75 mg/day if needed.
Migraine prophylaxis- Initial: 10 mg/day at night. Maintenance: 50-75 mg/day at night. medipharmas.shop
How to use Cotrip H?
When is Cotrip H not to be taken? (Contraindications)
Warnings and Precautions for Cotrip H
• Caution should be exercised in patients with a history of irregular heartbeat, heart disease, chest pain, liver disease, prostate problems, overactive thyroid, urinary retention, suicidal thoughts, alcohol addiction, any allergy, who are taking other medications, elderly, during pregnancy and breastfeeding.
• It may cause dizziness, drowsiness or blurred vision, do not drive a car or operate machinery, get up slowly from bed while taking this medication.
• Avoid alcohol consumption.
• Patient may develop with involuntary muscle movements; if it so consult with your doctor immediately.
• Avoid prolonged exposure to sunlight.
• It may cause heatstroke, protect from hot weather. medipharmas.shop
Other Precautions for Cotrip H
This medication may develop with increased risk of suicidal thoughts in children and teenagers; watch them carefully.
Monitor blood sugar level regularly while taking this medication. medipharmas.shop