About Cotrip Plus Tablet
The exact mechanism of action for Cotrip Plus Tablet is not established. However, it is believed to act by preventing the reuptake of neurotransmitters namely norepinephrine and serotonin. These chemicals are imbalanced in people with depression. medipharmas.shop
Prescribed for the treatment of depression and its symptoms, Cotrip Plus Tablet acts as a tricyclic antidepressant. It controls brain chemicals that are unbalanced in patients who suffer from mental illness and depression.
Before you start using Cotrip Plus Tablet ask your doctor more information about how it works and how the drug should be taken. The drug should not be used if you have suffered a heart attack recently. It is also not meant for consumption by breastfeeding mothers as the drug can pass into the milk and harm the baby. medipharmas.shop
You should take Cotrip Plus Tablet as per instructions on the prescription and guide that comes with the drug. Take the exact dose that has been prescribed to you. It can take about 4 weeks before your symptoms of depression show improvement. It is advised that Cotrip Plus Tablet should not be stopped suddenly, as it can cause unpleasant withdrawal symptoms. If the need arises consult your doctor about stopping Cotrip Plus Tablet. The drug should be stored at room temperature and kept safe from light, heat as well as moisture. medipharmas.shop
All medicines cause some of the other side effects, which gradually go away. In the case of Cotrip Plus Tablet, the side effects you may experience are diarrhea or constipation, nausea, and vomiting, bad taste, and pain in the mouth, changes in appetite as well as weight, rashes, and swelling of breasts in case of men. You may also experience some severe side effects like strange behavioral changes and thoughts, a feeling that you may pass out, pain or pressure build up in the chest, irregular heartbeat, hallucinations, and confusion in general, severe case of constipation and bruising. In case of any of these severe symptoms get in touch with a doctor as soon as possible. medipharmas.shop
Cotrip Plus Tablet can only be taken by patients older than 12 years.
Information given here is based on the salt and content of the medicine. The effect and uses of medicine may vary from person to person. It is advisable to consult a Psychiatrist before using this medicine.
What are the uses of Cotrip Plus Tablet
- Depression Cotrip Plus Tablet is used to relieve symptoms of depression. These symptoms may include sadness, loss of interest, irritability, and sleeplessness.
- Migraine PreventionCotrip Plus Tablet is also used to prevent the onset of migraine headaches in some patients.
- BedwettingCotrip Plus Tablet may sometimes be used to treat a condition in children characterized by bed wetting while sleeping.medipharmas.shop
What are the side effects of Cotrip Plus Tablet?
What are the dosage instructions?
- Missed dose Take the missed dose as soon as you remember. However, if it is almost time for the next scheduled dose then the missed dose should be skipped.
- Overdose Contact a doctor immediately if an overdose is suspected. Symptoms of overdose may include a change in pulse rates, severe drowsiness, confusion, vomiting, hallucinations, convulsions, and fainting. Immediate medical intervention may be required if the overdose symptoms are severe. medipharmas.shop