About Cozac 60mg
Cozac 60mg Tablet belongs to the class selective serotonin reuptake inhibitors. It works by inhibiting the reuptake of serotonin thus increasing its concentration in the brain and helps in reducing the symptoms. medipharmas.shop
Cozac 60mg Tablet is used for the treatment of obsessive-compulsive disorder (OCD), depression, sudden panic attacks, bulimia (eating disorder) and premenstrual dysphoric disorder (symptoms of tension, irritability, and depression before menstruation). The medication can improve your sleep, mood, appetite as well as the energy level. It belongs to the drug group known as selective serotonin reuptake inhibitors (SSRIs). It works by increasing the serotonin amount in your body, which is a natural substance present in your brain that helps in maintaining mental balance. medipharmas.shop
Cozac 60mg Tablet is available in the form of a tablet, capsule, delayed-release capsule and a liquid solution, to be taken orally. It can be taken with food or without it. The dosage will depend on your present health condition and how your body reacts to the first dose. Your doctor may prescribe a low dose initially and then increase it gradually. It is advised not to stop the medication abruptly without consulting your doctor, as there is a possibility of experiencing withdrawal symptoms such as mood changes, dizziness, anxiety, confusion, agitation or irritability. It may take 4-5 weeks and sometimes even longer for Cozac 60mg Tablet to show its full effectiveness. medipharmas.shop
You can suffer from mild side effects like nervousness, nausea, dry mouth, weakness, drowsiness and decreased sexual performance while taking Cozac 60mg Tablet. You can consult your doctor if they refuse to go away after some time. However, there can be some serious side effects too in some cases that require immediate medical attention:
- Allergic reaction to the medicine, causing difficulty in breathing, rashes, hives, swelling of the face and lips
- Pain in the eyes or blurry vision
- Palpitations or faster heart rate
- Seizures, tremors, hallucinations or suicidal tendencies
- Unusual bruising or bleeding medipharmas.shop
Cozac 60mg Tablet can make you feel drowsy or dizzy. It is advised not to drive or do any other activity that requires your complete concentration. In case you are an elderly patient, be careful when you are getting up from a sitting or sleeping position to avoid a sudden fall. Also, you must avoid alcohol while you are under this medication.
Information given here is based on the salt and content of the medicine. The effect and uses of medicine may vary from person to person. It is advisable to consult a Psychiatrist before using this medicine. medipharmas.shop
What are the uses of Cozac 60mg Tablet
- BulimiaCozac 60mg Tablet is used in the treatment of Bulimia which is an excessive eating disorder caused by genetic and psychological factors. Some of the symptoms include living in fear of gaining weight and eating continuously until it feels uncomfortable.
- Depression Cozac 60mg Tablet is used in the treatment of depression which is a serious mood disorder caused by genetic and environmental factors. Feeling sad, irritable and devoid of energy are some of the symptoms of depression.
- Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (Ocd)Cozac 60mg Tablet is used in the treatment of obsessive-compulsive disorder which is an anxiety disorder caused by genetic and environmental factors. Some of the symptoms include aggression, suffering from a fear of contamination, and getting an obsessive urge to clean.
- Panic Disorder Cozac 60mg Tablet is used in the treatment of panic disorder. Sweating, breathing problems, weakness and numbness in hands are some of the symptoms of panic disorder.
- Premenstrual Dysphoric DisorderCozac 60mg Tablet is used in the treatment of premenstrual dysphoric disorder which is a condition in which women have irritability, tension, and depression before menstruation. medipharmas.shop
What are the dosage instructions?
- Missed Dose instructions Take the missed dose as soon as you remember. If its almost time for your next dose, skip the missed dose. Do not double your dose to make up for the missed dose.
- Overdose instructions Seek emergency medical treatment or contact the doctor in case of an overdose. medipharmas.shop