Shop Cytoplatin 50mg Injection online in the USA, UK
Buy Cytoplatin 50mg Injection Generic drug of Cisplatin online at a low price from the most trusted Website to cure Allergic eye disease. Get all info about this medicine like use, dosage (missed/over), Precautions, Substitutes, the review, how long does the last Composition, side effect, manufactured by Cipla Inc., how it works, and many more. You can also get speedy delivery in the UK, USA from medipharmas.shop
Cytoplatin 50mg Injection
Buy Cytoplatin 50mg Injection Online
Cytoplatin 50 MG Infusion is an anticancer agent that is used in the treatment of various cancers of the bladder, male and female reproductive system. It should be used under the supervision of a qualified physician. Close monitoring of kidney function and blood cell count are necessary while receiving this medication. medipharmas.shop
How To Cytoplatin 50mg Injection Work?
Mechanism Action Of Cytoplatin 50mg?
Cisplatin Work By Three Different Mechanisms:
1) Attachment Of Alkyl Groups To DNA Bases, Resulting In The DNA Being Fragmented By Repair Enzymes In Their Attempts To Replace The Alkylated Bases, Preventing DNA Synthesis AndRNA Transcription From The Affected DNA.
2) DNA Damage Via The Formation Of Cross-links (bonds Between Atoms In The DNA) Which Prevents DNA From Being Separated For Synthesis Or Transcription.
Instruction for Cytoplatin 50mg
Description – Interaction with alcohol is unknown. It is advisable to consult your doctor before consumption.
Instructions – Interaction with alcohol is unknown. It is advisable to consult your doctor before consumption. medipharmas.shop
Drug interaction of Cytoplatin 50mg
- With hypersensitivity to cisplatin or other platinum compounds or to any of the excipients
- With pre-existing renal impairment
- in dehydrated condition (pre- and post-hydration is required to prevent serious renal dysfunction)
- With myelosuppression
- With pre-existing hearing impairment
- With neuropathy caused by cisplatin
- Who are breastfeeding
- In combination with live vaccines, including yellow fever vaccine
- in combination with phenytoin in prophylactic use. medipharmas.shop
Side Effects of Cytoplatin 50mg
- Swelling of face, lips, eyelids, tongue, hands, and feet
- Fast heartbeat
- Muscle pain
- Shaking of hands or feet
- Skin rash
- Decrease in libido
- Increased urination frequency
- Stomach pain
- Pain at the injection site
- Lower back pain
- Fever or chills
- Joint pain
- Ringing or buzzing in the ears
- Swelling of feet and lower legs
- Loss of taste
- Convulsions (seizures)
- Sour mouth
Warning of Cytoplatin 50mg Injection
If you have an allergy to cisplatin or any other part of this drug. Tell your doctor if you are allergic to any drugs. Make sure to tell about the allergy and what signs you had. This includes telling about rash; hives; itching; shortness of breath; wheezing; cough; swelling of face, lips, tongue, or throat; or any other signs. If you have any of these health problems: Bone marrow disease, hearing loss, or poor kidney function. If you are pregnant or may be pregnant. If you are breast-feeding. medipharmas.shop
Precaution of Cytoplatin 50mg Injection
- Caution should be exercised in patients with history of bone marrow suppression, kidney or liver disease, any allergy, who are taking other medications, elderly, children, during pregnancy and breast-feeding.
- Monitor complete blood counts, ear and neurological functions regularly while taking this medication.
- Patients may develop with increased risk of nephrotoxicity (kidney damage with irritation), drink adequate fluids to prevent damage.
- Avoid vaccination while taking this medication.
- It may develop a new type of cancer; if you have any doubt consult with your doctor regarding this. medipharmas.shop
Cytoplatin 50mg Dosage
Adult: IV- Metastatic ovarian cancer As monotherapy: 100 mg/m2 per cycle, given as a single dose once every 4 weeks.
For combination therapy with cyclophosphamide: 75-100 mg/m2 on day 1 of every 4-week cycle. Metastatic testicular tumors 20 mg/m2/day for 5 days per cycle. Advanced bladder cancer 50-70 mg/m2 per cycle once every 3-4 weeks.
- Missed Dose
Take the missed dose as soon as you remember. However, if it is almost time for the next scheduled dose, then the missed dose can be skipped.
Contact your doctor immediately if an overdose is suspected. You may require immediate medical intervention if the overdose symptoms are severe.
It is advised not to miss any dose. If you missed any dose, you should contact your doctor immediately.
Uses of Cytoplatin 50mg Injection
Cisplatin is used alone or in combination with other anti-cancer drugs for the treatment of cancers of testes, ovary, urinary bladder, head, and neck lung and cervix, which are spread locally or to organs away from the site of origin. medipharmas.shop
Storage of Cytoplatin 50mg Injection
Do not store above 25 °C. Do not refrigerate. Protect from light.