About Deprid 75mg Tablet
Deprid 75mg Tablet belongs to tricyclic antidepressants. It works by preventing the reuptake of neurotransmitters namely norepinephrine and serotonin. These chemicals are imbalanced in people with depression. medipharmas.shop
Deprid 75mg Tablet is a tricyclic antidepressant (TCA). It belongs to the dibenzazepine group of compounds. Deprid 75mg Tablet is used primarily in the treatment of depression. It can also be used in combination for curing enuresis( bedwetting tendency). Using Deprid 75mg Tablet for treating depression has been shown to significantly improve mood, sleep, eating disorders and your interest in daily activities and life in general. It functions by boosting the activity of chemicals in the brain. medipharmas.shop
Probable side effects that may occur are enlargement of the pupils and breasts, black tongue, decreased or increased libido, discoloration of the skin, swelling of various body parts, frequent unrination urges, difficulty with bowel movements, eye sensitivity. Major reactions include abdominal pain, blurred vision, aggression, chest pain, darkening of the urine, fever, dry skin, hearing loss, fatigue, chronic cough, irritability, difficulty in movement, nightmares, sudden weight gain, sweating, slurred speech, tremors, restlessness. In the case of the latter category check with your physician immediately. medipharmas.shop
Before taking Deprid 75mg Tablet to have a discussion with your doctor and avoid using this medication in case if:
- You are allergic to Deprid 75mg Tablet, or any other medications or foods.
- You are taking monoamine oxidase (MAO).
- You are taking any prescriptive or non-prescriptive drugs, herbal medications, vitamins or dietary supplements.
- You have recently had a heart attack or have heart diseases.
- You are taking electroshock therapy.
- You are about to undergo surgery soon.
- You smoke. Tobacco products may lower the functionality of Deprid 75mg Tablet.
- You are pregnant or are planning to become pregnant or are breastfeeding a baby.
- You drink alcohol.
- You have to be exposed to sunlight for long hours. medipharmas.shop
The recommended dosage in adults to fight depression is 100 mg orally every day. For curing enuresis in children about 75mg every day in the initial stage. For bedwetters, this medication should be taken at least one hour before your bedtime. In case of a missed dose, take it as soon as possible, otherwise, skip it. Do not have a double dose. In case of overdose. Seek medical help right away.
Information given here is based on the salt and content of the medicine. The effect and uses of medicine may vary from person to person. It is advisable to consult a Psychiatrist before using this medicine. medipharmas.shop
What are the dosage instructions?
- Missed Dose instructions Take the missed dose as soon as you remember. However, if it is almost time for the next scheduled dose then the missed dose should be skipped.
- Overdose instructions Contact a doctor immediately if an overdose is suspected. Symptoms of overdose may include a change in pulse rates, severe drowsiness, confusion, vomiting, hallucinations, convulsions, and fainting. Immediate medical intervention may be required if the overdose symptoms are severe. medipharmas.shop