About Discern 250mg Tablet
Discern 250mg Tablet is an anticonvulsant that is used to control seizures and migraine headaches. Take this medicine at the same time regularly. Do not take this medicine if you have are suffering from impaired liver function.
Information given here is based on the salt and content of the medicine. Effect and uses of medicine may vary from person to person. It is advicable to consult a Psychiatrist before using this medicine.
What are the uses of Discern 250mg Tablet
- EpilepsyDiscern 250mg Tablet is used in the treatment of Epilepsy which is a brain disorder that causes repeated seizures. Uncontrolled jerking movements and loss of consciousness are some of the symptoms of Epilepsy.
- ManiaDiscern 250mg Tablet is used in the treatment of mania which is a mental disorder characterized by hyperactivity and racing thoughts.
- Migraine ProphylaxisDiscern 250mg Tablet is used as prophylaxis in migraine headaches characterized by severe headache, eye pain, nausea and vomiting.
What are the side effects of Discern 250mg Tablet ?
- Muscle Pain
- Unusual Tiredness And Weakness
- Blurred Vision
- Yellow Colored Eyes Or Skin
- Weight Gain
- Acid Or Sour Stomach
- Skin Rash
- Irregular Menstrual Periods
- Ear Pain
What are the dosage instructions?
- Are there any missed dose instructions?
If you miss a dose of Discern 250mg Tablet, take the missed dose as soon as you remember. If it’s almost time for your next dose, skip the missed dose. Do not double your dose to make up for the missed dose.
- Are there any overdose instructions?
Seek emergency medical treatment or contact the doctor in case of an overdose.