Description Of Edalis 10 Mg
Edalis 10 Mg Tablet relaxes the smooth muscles present in the wall of blood vessels and helps in increasing the flow of blood in certain specific areas of the body. It is used for the treatment of ED disorders, prostate gland enlargement, and Pulmonary Hypertension (high blood pressure of blood vessels connecting the lungs and the heart).
Name Of Drug = Tadalafil
Composition Quantity = 10 Mg
Edalis 10 Mg Formulator = Hetero Drugs Ltd medipharmas.shop
Therapeutic Uses Of Edalis 10 Mg
Side Effects Of Edalis 10 Mg
- Flushing (sense of warmth in the face, ears, neck, and trunk)
- Muscle pain
- Back pain, Pain in extremity.
How To Take Edalis 10 Mg
If you have an allergy to tadalafil or any other part of this drug. Tell your doctor if you are allergic to any drugs. Make sure to tell about the allergy and what signs you had. This includes telling about ras; hives; itching; shortness of breath; wheezing; cough; swelling of face, lips, tongue, or throat; or any other signs. If you use drugs called poppers like amyl nitrite and butyl nitrite. If you have been told not to have sex with your pharmacist. medipharmas.shop
Avoid Drug While Taking Edalis 10 Mg
Sometimes drugs are not safe when you take them with certain other drugs and food. – Taking them together can cause bad side effects. – Be sure to talk to your doctor about all the drugs you take. medipharmas.shop
Tell your healthcare provider about all the medicines you take, including prescription and non-prescription medicines, vitamins, and herbal supplements. EDALIS 10MG and other medicines may affect each other.
Especially tell your healthcare provider if you take any of the following medicines:
- Nitrates or guanylate cyclase stimulators
- Anti-hypertensives used to treat high blood pressure, and alpha-blockers used to treat prostate disease. Your blood pressure could suddenly drop. You could get dizzy or faint
- Protease inhibitors used to treat HIV infection, such as ritonavir
- Ketoconazole or itraconazole
- Rifampin medipharmas.shop
What Are Dosage Instruction Of Edalis 10 Mg
- Edalis 10 Mg
- Edalis 20 Mg
How Does Edalis 10 Mg Work?
Edalis 10 Mg Tablet is a phosphodiesterase (PDE-5) inhibitor. It works in the ED by increasing blood flow to the penis by relaxing the muscles in penile blood vessels. It works in pulmonary hypertension by relaxing the blood vessels in the lungs to allow blood to flow more easily. medipharmas.shop
Warning During taking Edalis 10 Mg
- Alcohol = Tadalafil can lower blood pressure, and combining it with alcohol may further increase this effect.
- Pregnancy = Edalis 10 Mg Tablet is probably safe to use during pregnancy. Animal studies have shown low or no adverse effect on the fetus, however, there are limited human studies. Please consult your doctor.
- Lactation = No information is available on the use of the Edalis 10 Mg Tablet during lactation. Please consult your pharmacist.
- Driving = Edalis 10 Mg Tablet may make you feel dizzy, sleepy, tired, or decrease alertness. If this happens, do not drive.
- Kidney = Edalis 10 Mg Tablet should be used with caution in patients with kidney disease. Dose adjustment of Edalis 10 Mg Tablet may be needed. Please consult your doctor.
- Liver = Edalis 10 Mg Tablet should be used with caution in patients with liver disease. Dose adjustment of Edalis 10 Mg Tablet may be needed. Please consult your doctor. medipharmas.shop
Before you start taking Edalis 10 Mg see your doctor discuss your medical history. Let your pharmacist know if you have high blood pressure, kidney damage, liver damage, sickle cell anemia, cancer, bleeding disorders, myeloma, or if your penis has anatomical deformities. If you are buying Edalis 10 Mg through, be sure to include all your medical information on the consultation form. If you aren’t sure if it’s safe for you to take Edalis 10 Mg, make an appointment with your pharmacist.
Tell your healthcare provider about all your medical conditions If you,
- Are allergic to tadalafil or any other ingredient in Edalis 10 Mg
- Have pulmonary veno-occlusive disease (PVOD)
- Have heart problems such as angina (chest pain), heart failure, irregular heartbeats, or have had a heart attack
- Have low blood pressure or high blood pressure that is not controlled
- Have had a stroke medipharmas.shop
How To Store Edalis 10 Mg
Store at 15-30°C. Store it at room temperature and keep in an airtight container.
- Buy Edalis 10Mg Tablets online from medipharmas.shop
- what’s the side effects of Edalis 10Mg tablets?
- How quickly does sildenafil work?
- Edalis 10Mg: Uses, Dosage, Side Effects, Instructions, Precaution.
- Buy Edalis 10Mg Tablets Online, USA, UK, Australia, etc.
- Available options on Online Payment from medipharmas.shop Transfer Via Bank, Paypal, etc.
- 100% trusted online Drugstore with FDA approved medipharmas.shop