Efexor XR 150mg is used for treating depression, generalized or social anxiety disorder, or panic disorder. Efexor XR is a serotonin-norepinephrine reuptake inhibitor (SNRI). It works by restoring the balance of certain natural substances in the brain (serotonin and norepinephrine), which helps to improve certain mood problems. medipharmas.shop
Use Efexor XR as directed by your doctor.
- Take Efexor XR by mouth with food.
- Take Efexor XR with a full glass of water (8 oz/240 mL).
- Swallow Efexor XR whole. Do not break, crush, chew, or place in water before swallowing. If you cannot swallow the capsule whole, you may open it and sprinkle the contents over a spoonful of applesauce. Mix the medicine with the applesauce and swallow the mixture right away, followed by a glass of water. Do not crush or chew the medicine before swallowing.
- Efexor XR works best if it is taken at the same time each day.
- Continue to take Efexor XR even if you feel well. Do not miss any dose.
- Do not suddenly stop taking Efexor XR without checking with your doctor. Side effects may occur. They may include mental or mood changes, numbness or tingling of the skin, dizziness, drowsiness, confusion, headache, increased sweating, loss of coordination or balance, flu-like symptoms, nausea, ringing in the ears, seizures, tremor, trouble sleeping, or unusual tiredness.
- If you miss a dose of Efexor XR, take it as soon as possible. If it is almost time for your next dose, skip the missed dose and go back to your regular dosing schedule. Do not take 2 doses at once.
Store Efexor XR at room temperature, between 68 and 77 degrees F (20 and 25 degrees C). Store away from heat, moisture, and light. Do not store in the bathroom. Keep Efexor XR out of the reach of children and away from pets. medipharmas.shop
Active Ingredient: Venlafaxine hydrochloride.