Shop Erlocip 100mg Tablet online in the USA, UK
Buy Erlocip 100mg generic drug of Erlotinib online at low price from most trusted pharmacies to cure Non-small cell lung cancer, Pancreatic cancer. Get all info about this pill like the review, use, side effect, dosage (missed/over), how long does the last Composition, Substitutes, manufactured by Cipla Inc, how it works, Precautions and many more. You can also get fast delivery in the UK, USA from medipharmas.shop
Buy Erlocip 100mg Online
Erlocip-100 containing the active ingredient erlotinib is considered a tyrosine kinase inhibitor type of medication. The medication works by interfering with the protein epidermal growth factor to prevent it from activating enzymes certain cancer cells require to grow and multiply. The tablets can be used along with other medications or other types of cancer treatment to treat non-small cell lung cancer and pancreatic cancer that has spread to nearby tissues or to other parts of the body. medipharmas.shop
How To Erlocip 100mg Work?
Erlocip tablets 100mg contain erlotinib, a potent inhibitor of tyrosine kinase, an enzyme that phosphorylates a protein inside a cell, which is the way many cell processes are regulated. Tyrosine kinases (TK) are cell surface receptors for many cellular messengers including growth factors and erlotinib in Erlocip tablets 100mg acts as a potent inhibitor of the Epidermal Growth Factor receptor (EGFR). EGF stimulates cell growth, proliferation and differentiation in normal cells. It acts by binding with high affinity to its cell surface receptor EGFR, which belongs to the TK family of receptors. When EGF binds to EGFR, the receptor undergoes a shape change, which activates TK activity by phosphorylation of its substrates within the cell and this is the first step in a complex cell signalling pathway involved in cell proliferation and survival. Normally EGFR activation is regulated and therefore, cell proliferation is controlled and programmed cell death (apoptosis) takes place. However, the mutation associated with NSCLC leaves the receptor in a state that is constantly activated or turned on (constitutively activated) even when EGF is not bound to the receptor. This results in cells that are stimulated to constantly proliferate and survive leading to NSCLC. Over-expression of the EGFR is thought to be associated with malignant transformation and metastasis of pancreatic cancer, due to the pancreatic cells being over stimulated to proliferate and grow. Erlotinib in Erlocip tablets 100mg works by blocking the intracellular phosphorylation of EGFR, which blocks the signalling pathway for cell proliferation and survival in NSCLC cells and pancreatic cancer cells. This action of Erlotinib in Erlocip tablets 100mg blocks the proliferation of the tumour cells and induces cell death, which results in tumour regression. medipharmas.shop
What is Erlocip 100mg Tablet?
Erlocip tablets contain the active ingredient erlotinib hydrochloride 100mg, a potent inhibitor of tyrosine kinase cell surface receptor for Epidermal Growth Factor receptor (EGFR), used to treat NSCLC and advanced pancreatic cancer. medipharmas.shop
How To Take Erlocip 100mg Tablet?
You should take your Erlocip tablets 100mg swallowed whole with a glass of water at least one hour before or two hours after the ingestion of food. The dose you take and for how long depends on what you are being treated for and your doctor’s recommendation. For pancreatic cancer, you should take your Erlocip tablets 100mg in combination with gemcitabine. You should continue to take your Erlocip tablets 100mg until your disease becomes worse or you show signs of toxicity from the medication, dependent on your doctor’s recommendation. medipharmas.shop
Drug interaction of Erlocip 100mg
Several medications interact with Erlocip tablets 100mg and should either not be taken while you are taking Erlocip or only after discussion and instruction from your doctor:
- Drugs that cause a serious reaction with Erlocip: corticosteroids and NSAIDs can increase risk of gastrointestinal perforation; statins for high cholesterol can increase the risk of myopathy (muscular weakness), anticoagulants like warfarin cause increased bleeding
- Drugs that affect Erlocip: the immunosuppressant cyclosporine, verapamil for hypertension, proton pump inhibitors like omeprazole, antifungals like ketoconazole, antibiotics like ciprofloxacin, erythromycin, clarithromycin, rifampicin, anticonvulsants like phenytoin, carbamazepine, ranitidine for reflux, St. John’s Wort
- Drugs that are affected by Erlocip: anticoagulants like warfarin, medipharmas.shop
Side Effects of Erlocip 100mg
- Loss of appetite
- Dry skin
- Weight loss
- Mouth sores
- Vision problems
- Signs of infection
- Abdominal pain
- Breathing problems
- Mental or mood changes
- Persistent cough
- Unusual bruising or bleeding
Warning of Erlocip 100mg tablet
Do not use the medication within 2 hours of taking an antacid as it may prevent the absorption of the drug.
Immediately proceed to your nearest emergency department if you suffer an allergic reaction. Symptoms usually associated with such a reaction include difficulty breathing or swallowing, chest tightness, swelling, skin rashes, and hives.
Erlocip-100 is not always suitable for all patients. Always consult your health care provider prior to using this medication if you are pregnant, breastfeeding, trying to conceive, using any other medication (prescription or non-prescription), using any herbal products or supplements, or if you have any allergies or other health problems.
The correct dosage and prescription commonly depend on the patient and the condition being treated. Do not adjust your dosage without the approval of your health care provider. This product is only for use as prescribed and instructed. medipharmas.shop
Precaution of Erlocip 100mg tablet
You should not use Erlocip tablets 100mg if you:
- are allergic to erlotinib or any ingredients in Erlocip
- are pregnant or are breastfeeding
- have kidney or liver disease
- are having immunisation with live vaccine
- use contact lenses and/or have a history of eye problems
- have gastrointestinal problems particularly diarrhoea as this can worsen with Erlocip
- have a prior history of peptic ulceration or diverticular disease as this can increase the risk of gastrointestinal perforation
- are a smoker
- have interstitial lung disease
- are taking medicines that interact with Erlocip, including corticosteroids and NSAIDs for pain and inflammation, statins for high cholesterol, anticoagulants like warfarin, the immunosuppressant cyclosporine, verapamil for hypertension, proton pump inhibitors like omeprazole, antifungals like ketoconazole, antibiotics like ciprofloxacin, erythromycin, clarithromycin, rifampicin, anticonvulsants like phenytoin, carbamazepine, ranitidine for reflux. medipharmas.shop
Erlocip 100mg Dosage
Uses of Erlocip 100mg
Erlocip tablets 100mg are used to treat non-small cell lung cancer (NSCLC), which is the most common form of lung cancer and grows more slowly than small cell lung cancer (SCLC). NSCLC is associated with a mutation in the gene for Epidermal Growth Factor receptor (EGFR)1 and treatment of NSCLC with Erlocip tablets 100mg is only effective where an EGFR mutation is present in the tumour cells2. Erlocip tablets 100mg are used for the treatment of locally advanced (stage III) or metastatic (stage IV) NSCLC either as first-line treatment, as monotherapy maintenance treatment for stable disease after 4 cycles of standard platinum-based first-line chemotherapy or after failure of at least one prior chemotherapy regimen. Erlocip tablets 100mg are also used to treat locally advanced, unresectable (inoperable) or metastatic pancreatic cancer in combination with gemcitabine, an anti-cancer drug used for chemotherapy. Advanced pancreatic cancer has a very poor survival rate and Erlocip tablets 100mg in combination with gemcitabine can improve the survival rate. medipharmas.shop
Storage of Erlocip 100mg
- Store Erlotinib at 25°C (77°F); excursions are permitted between 15°C to 30°C (59°F to 86°F).
- Don’t leave this oncology medicine in places that are easily accessible to children or pets.
- Keep your medicine in the original container until it is time to take them.
- Store your medicine in an area that is convenient, but is also cool and dry – since heat and humidity can damage medicines.
- Keep your medicines separate from those of your spouse or other family members. This will make it less likely that you take the wrong ones by mistake. medipharmas.shop