About Europin Nt Tablet
Europin Nt Tablet is a prescriptive medicine containing Gabapentin and Nortriptyline, primarily used to prevent Postherpetic Neuralgia, Neuropathic pain and seizures. It belongs to a class of drugs called anticonvulsants and antidepressant, respectively. It treats nerve pain in adults by affecting the chemicals and nerve responsible for these pains and seizures. Europin Nt Tablet is found in tablet form and can be used in combination with other drugs.
While under Gabapin NT Medication it is advised that you avoid activities that may include lifting heavy objects or driving as common side effects of this drug are feelings of drowsiness, slowing down of cognitive skills and dizziness. Others include problems with coordination, speech problems, nausea, tremors, double vision or sudden jumpy movements. If these effects persist and become more severe with the passage of time notify your physician immediately. Serious side-effects may include anger, restlessness, insomnia, skin rashes. An allergic reaction to Europin Nt Tablet called anticonvulsant hypersensitivity syndrome can be fatal.
What are the uses of Europin Nt Tablet
The medication is used to cure the following diseases:
- Postherpetic Neuralgia
- Neuropathic Pain
What are the side effects of Europin Nt Tablet ?
This medicine causes side effects such as:
- Uncontrolled Eye Movements
- AgitationEspecially in children
- RestlessnessEspecially in children
- HyperactivityEspecially in children
- Unusual Tiredness And Weakness
- Blurred Vision
- Lower Back Pain
- Increased Appetite
- Change In Vision
- Dry Mouth
- Weight Gain
What are the dosage instructions?
- Missed Dose instructionsIf you miss a dose of medicine, take the missed dose as soon as you remember. If almost time for your next dose, skip the missed dose. Do not double your dose to make up for the missed dose.
- Overdose instructionsSeek emergency medical treatment or contact the doctor in case of an overdose.