Erectile dysfunction is a common problem in males, described as a man’s inability to attain and maintain erections during sexual activity. This medical problem can be embarrassing and frustrating for men. Physical and psychological factors may cause erection problems but the main reason is due to poor blood flow to the penis. medipharmas.shop
Fildena CT helps improve blood flow to the penis to produce an erection. Fildena CT contains 50mg of Sildenafil citrate as its active ingredient. This drug is safe and effective in treating erectile dysfunction by inhibiting the naturally occurring enzyme called PDE5 to relax penile muscles and dilate blood vessels so the blood flow to erectile tissues is increased for an erection. The effects of this drug will only work with the presence of sexual stimulation. medipharmas.shop
Fildena CT will help men lead a satisfactory and healthier sexual life.
Fildena CT is manufactured by Fortune Healthcare Pvt. Ltd. medipharmas.shop
Fildena CT is contraindicated to patients with known allergy to the active ingredient Sildenafil citrate and to any of the tablet’s inactive ingredients.
Fildena CT is also contraindicated to patients using nitrate drugs for heart problems and recreational drugs containing nitrates. The combination with Fildena CT may cause a sudden and serious drop in blood pressure.
The hypotensive effects of guanylate cyclase stimulators such as Riociguat may be increased by PDE5 inhibitors such as Sildenafil. The combination of these drugs is contraindicated. Other PDE5 inhibitors must not be taken while using Fildena CT. medipharmas.shop
Warnings and Precautions
To be sure that Fildena CT is safe for use, a patient must inform a physician about all current medical conditions or medical history, such as:
- Heart problems
- Abnormal blood pressure
- Liver problems
- Kidney problems
- Stomach ulcer
- Physical deformity of the penis
- Eye problems
- Blood cell and bleeding disorder
- History of priapism
- Conditions that predispose to priapism
- Recent history of heart attack, stroke, congestive heart failure in the past 6 months medipharmas.shop
A physician must also be informed of all medications being taken as it may have drug interactions and cause adverse effects. Some of the medications that may interact with Fildena CT include:
- Certain antibiotics such as clarithromycin or erythromycin
- Certain antifungal medications such as ketoconazole or itraconazole
- Antivirals for HIV such as ritonavir, indinavir, or saquinavir
- Alpha-blockers and other anti-hypertensive
Fildena CT does not offer protection against sexually transmitted diseases. Sildenafil is under Pregnancy Category B, but Sildenafil CT is not indicated for use by women. It is also not indicated for use by children under 18 years of age. medipharmas.shop
Fildena CT and Alcohol
Drinking alcohol while taking FIldena CT must be avoided because the combination can increase or potentiate side effects such as dizziness, headache
Fildena CT and Grapefruit
Consuming grapefruit products must be avoided for it may increase blood levels of Sildenafil thus increasing the risk of side effects such as low blood pressure, dizziness, headache, and flushing. medipharmas.shop
A physician must be consulted prior to using Fildena CT to determine individual dosages as each patient will require varying dosages due to varying responses and tolerance to the drug.
The recommended initial dose of Sildenafil is 50mg. Succeeding doses may be adjusted by a physician anywhere between 25mg to 100mg. Sildenafil tablets are only taken as needed.
A tablet of Fildena CT must be taken by mouth, chewed first, and swallowed with or without water. It must be taken about 1 hour before a planned sexual activity. A maximum of one dose must not be exceeded within 24 hours, and there should be a 24-hour gap between doses. It is best taken on an empty stomach because high-fat meals may delay the drug’s effects.
The tablet will not produce an erection on its own – sexual stimulation must be present to start the natural process of erection. medipharmas.shop
Urgent medical help is needed if signs of allergic reaction appear such as hives, rash, itching, trouble breathing, swelling of face, throat, or tongue.
The most common side effects caused by Fildena CT include headache, dizziness, flushing, stuffy nose, back or muscle pains, upset stomach, abnormal vision (blurred or color changes).
Healthcare providers must be notified of any of the following side effects:
- Irregular heartbeat
- Shortness of breath
- Ringing in the ears or sudden hearing loss
- Swelling of hands, ankles, feet medipharmas.shop
Use of Fildena CT must be stopped and emergency medical help is needed for the following side effects:
- Changes in vision or sudden loss of vision
- A painful and prolonged erection lasting more than 4 hours
- Heart attack symptoms including pressure or pain on the chest, pain spreading to jaw or shoulder, sweating, nausea
Consult a physician or refer to the drug leaflet for more information on Fildena CT side effects. medipharmas.shop
- Buy Fildena CT 50mg Tablets online from medipharmas.shop
- what are the side effects of Fildena CT 50mg tablets?
- How quickly does Sildenafil work?
- Fildena CT 50mg: Uses, Dosage, Side Effects, Instructions, Precaution.
- Buy Fildena CT 50mg Tablets Online, USA, UK, Australia, etc.
- Available options on Online Payment from medipharmas.shop Transfer Via Bank, Paypal, etc.
- 100% trusted online Drugstore with FDA approved medipharmas.shop