Description Of Filgud 10 Mg
Filgud 10 Mg Tadalafil is usually used to treat sexual problems relating to men such as impotency and erectile dysfunction. It helps to increase the blood flow to the penis and helps one keep an erection. Apart from that, it is used to treat problems like inflated prostate and help in the flow of urine. It works by relaxing the muscles present in the blood vessels. This drug does not help to avoid oneself from sexually transmitted diseases (like syphilis or HIV).
Name Of Drug = Tadalafil
Composition Quantity = 10 Mg
Filgud 10 Mg Formulator = Aristo Pharmaceuticals Pvt Ltd medipharmas.shop
Therapeutic Uses Of Filgud 10 Mg
Take Filgud 10 Mg in the dose and duration as advised by your doctor. Swallow it as a whole. Do not chew, crush, or break it. Filgud 10 Mg Tablet may be taken with or without food, but it is better to take it at a fixed time. medipharmas.shop
Side Effects Of Filgud 10 Mg
- Persistent cough
- Decrease/loss of vision
- Change in color vision
- Decrease/loss of hearing
- Prolonged and painful erection
How To Take Filgud 10 Mg
It works best if it’s taken almost one hour before sexual activity. To get an erection, you will need to be sexually stimulated. Doctors usually recommend taking 100 Mg once per day, but the dosage can be decreased to 25 Mg or increased to 100 mg if needed. Do not take more than one dose every 24 hours. It cannot be performed at the same time as other medications used to treat male erectile dysfunction problems. You should not take it with a high-fat meal, because it can reduce the effectiveness of the drug. medipharmas.shop
Avoid Drug While Taking Filgud 10 Mg
This depends on your individual health and if you’re taking certain other medicines. Always follow the instructions given by your doctor.
Most men start by taking one sildenafil 50 Mg tablet. Depending on how you respond to this, your doctor may then adjust your dose down to one sildenafil 25 Mg tablet, or up to one sildenafil 100 Mg tablet. medipharmas.shop
Patients who are hypertensive, with heart problems and other diseases should get their doctors’ approval first before taking Sildenafil Citrate, because their maintenance medications for their current conditions may interact adversely with Sildenafil Citrate. There are cases of patients contracting myocardial infarctions due to the co-administration of Sildenafil and their nitrate medications. Nitrates and Sildenafil Citrate do not go well together and may have detrimental outcomes when taken together, so patients should make sure that they will never take these drugs together. Apart from nitrates, drugs for AIDS/HIV, Hepatitis C, Fungal infections, bacterial infections, and other conditions should be consulted with their physicians first as they are also known to interact harmfully with Sildenafil Citrate. medipharmas.shop
what Are Dosage Instruction Of Filgud 10 Mg?
- Filgud 10 Mg
- Filgud 20 Mg
How Does Filgud 10 Mg Work?
Filgud 10 Mg Tablet is a phosphodiesterase (PDE-5) inhibitor. It works in erectile dysfunction by increasing blood flow to the penis by relaxing the muscles in penile blood vessels. It works in pulmonary hypertension by relaxing the blood vessels in the lungs to allow blood to flow more easily. medipharmas.shop
Warning During Take Filgud 10 Mg
- Alcohol = Tadalafil can lower blood pressure, and combining it with alcohol may further increase this effect.
- Pregnancy = Filgud 10 Mg Tablet is probably safe to use during pregnancy. Animal studies have shown low or no adverse effect on the fetus, however, there are limited human studies. Please consult your doctor.
- Lactation = No information is available on the use of Filgud 10 Mg Tablet during lactation. Please consult your doctor.
- Driving = Filgud 10 Mg Tablet may make you feel dizzy, sleepy, tired, or decrease alertness. If this happens, do not drive.
- Kidney = Filgud 10 Mg Tablet should be used with caution in patients with kidney disease. Dose adjustment of Filgud 10 Mg Tablet may be needed. Please consult your doctor.
- Liver = Filgud 10 Mg Tablet should be used with caution in patients with liver disease. Dose adjustment of Filgud 10 Mg Tablet may be needed. Please consult your doctor. medipharmas.shop
Filgud 10 Mg Tablet should be used with caution in patients with liver disease. Dose adjustment of Filgud 10 Mg Tablet may be needed. Please consult your doctor. Use of Filgud 10 Mg Tablet is not recommended in patients with severe liver disease.
Do not take it if you’ve had a heart attack in the past 3 months, or stroke, or heart failure in the past 6 months.
Do not use Filgud 10 Mg Tablet if you have recently taken nitrates (medicines used in angina or chest pain).
It is best to take it an hour before sexual intercourse. But, you can take it anywhere between 30 minutes and 4 hours before sexual activity. medipharmas.shop
How To Store Filgud 10 Mg
Keep the medicines away from heat and direct light, at room temperature. Do not keep the Filgud 10 Mg in freeze unless instructed to do so according to the package given in it. Keep drugs away from children and pets.medipharmas.shop
- Buy Filgud 10Mg Tablets online from medipharmas. shop
- what’s the side effects of Filgud 10Mg tablets?
- How quickly does Tadalafil work?
- Filgud 10Mg: Uses, Dosage, Side Effects, Instructions, Precaution.
- Buy Filgud 10Mg Tablets Online, USA, UK, Australia, etc.
- Available options on Online Payment from medipharmas.shop Transfer Via Bank, Paypal, etc.
- 100% trusted online Drugstore with FDA approved medipharmas.shop