Filitra Professional contains 20mg of the active ingredient Vardenafil. This drug is a phosphodiesterase-5 (PDE5) inhibitor that is commonly used to treat erectile dysfunction in men. With the aid of sexual stimulation, the drug helps men achieve and maintain erections by improving blood flow to the penis. The active ingredient inhibits the action of the enzyme PDE5 in breaking down cGMP, which is actually responsible for the relaxation of smooth muscles, allowing better blood flow to the penis. medipharmas.shop
This drug does not provide a cure for erectile dysfunction and does not increase sexual desire in men. It does not provide protection from sexually transmitted diseases and does not prevent pregnancy. medipharmas.shop
Filitra Professional is manufactured by Fortune Health Care Ltd.
The use of Filitra Professional is contraindicated to patients with known allergy to the active ingredient Vardenafil and all inactive ingredients of the tablet. medipharmas.shop
This drug must not be used by men advised to avoid sexual activity due to heart problems.
Other conditions that contraindicate the use of this drug are as follows:
- Severe liver and kidney problems
- Hereditary degenerative eye problems
- Heart attack, stroke, or life-threatening irregular heartbeat in the past 6 months
- History of irregular heartbeat
- Heart problems, low or high blood pressure medipharmas.shop
This drug is also contraindicated to patients using these drugs:
- Antiarrhythmic drugs
- Nitrates of any form
- Other PDE5 inhibitors and Vardenafil containing drugs
- Recreational drugs
It is important to inform a physician of all medical conditions and all other medications being taken as these may interact with Filitra Professional. A patient must inform a physician of the following health concerns:
- deformed penis
- blood cell problems
- conditions that increase the risk of priapism
- history of prolonged and painful erection
- history of eye problems
- history of hearing problems
- history of liver and kidney problems
- history of bleeding problems or blood vessel problems
- personal or family history of heart attack, stroke, or irregular heartbeat
- heart problems medipharmas.shop
Filitra Professional may interact with the following medications:
- alpha-blockers may increase the risk of low blood pressure, dizziness, lightheadedness, and fainting
- antiarrhythmic drugs may increase the risk of irregular heartbeat
- azole antifungals, macrolide antibiotics, HIV protease inhibitors may increase the risk of Vardenafil side effects
- Rifampin may reduce the effectiveness of Vardenafil
- St John’s wort affects drug metabolism, thus reducing drug levels and effectiveness medipharmas.shop
Filitra Professional must not be used by women, especially pregnant or breastfeeding, and children below 18 years. Elderly patients may be more sensitive to the effects of the drug, caution is advised.
Filitra Professional and Alcohol
The combination of Filitra Professional and alcohol may worsen the side effects caused by the drug, such as dizziness, drowsiness, fainting, blurring of vision, lightheadedness, and fainting. Alcohol consumption is best avoided. medipharmas.shop
Filitra Professional and Grapefruit
The combination of Filitra Professional and grapefruit may increase blood levels of the drug which in turn increases the risk of side effects. Consumption of grapefruit and grapefruit juice is best avoided. medipharmas.shop
Filitra Professional comes as a sublingual tablet. The sublingual tablet must be placed under the tongue to dissolve 30 minutes before sexual intercourse. It takes effect quickly than standard tablet form as the drug is quickly absorbed in the bloodstream as it dissolves under the tongue. The drug may be taken with or without food in the stomach. Only 1 tablet must be taken in a day, and doses must be taken at least 24 hours apart. Filitra Professional must only be used as needed, it is not intended for daily consumption. Sublingual tablets of Vardenafil can not serve as a substitute for regular Vardenafil tablets. medipharmas.shop
The usual initial adult dose of Vardenafil is 10mg once a day as needed, about an hour before sexual activity. The maximum dose of Vardenafil is 20mg per day. Patients on stable alpha-blocker therapy must not initiate therapy on sublingual tablets.
Consult a physician to get the appropriate dosage of this drug as it may vary from one patient to another. The dose may be adjusted by a physician depending on the patient’s response to the medication. It is important to remember that this drug will only work in the presence of sexual stimulation. medipharmas.shop
Common side effects of Filitra Professional include:
Urgent medical attention is needed if any of the following serious side effects occur:
- painful erection or erection lasting more than 4 hours
- vision changes or sudden loss of vision
- ringing in ears or sudden loss of hearing
- severe allergic reaction with symptoms of hives, itching, breathing difficulty, swelling of face, lips, tongue, throat
- symptoms of a heart attack including severe dizziness, pain in chest, neck, shoulder, jaw or left arm, fainting, numbness of arm or leg
- symptoms of stroke-like confusion, vision or speech changes, one-sided weakness, fainting
- irregular heartbeat
Patients with heart problems are at a higher risk of heart-related side effects of the drug. A prolonged erection may be rarely caused by the drug even when not having sexual intercourse. If ignored, it could cause more permanent damage such as impotence.
- Buy Filitra Professional Tablets online from medipharmas.shop
- what are the side effects of Filitra Professional tablets?
- How quickly does Vardenafil work?
- Filitra Professional: Uses, Dosage, Side Effects, Instructions, Precaution.
- Buy Filitra Professional Tablets Online, USA, UK, Australia, etc.
- Available options on Online Payment from medipharmas.shop Transfer Via Bank, Paypal, etc.
- 100% trusted online Drugstore with FDA approved medipharmas.shop