Shop Lipicard 200mg Tablets online in the USA UK
Buy Lipicard 200mg Tablet generic drug online at low price from the most trusted pharmacy for High blood pressure, Chest pain (Angina). Get all info about this medication like the review, use, how long does the last Composition, side effect, dosage (missed/over), Substitutes, manufactured by USV Pharma, how it works, Precautions and many more. You can get speedy delivery in the UK, USA from medipharmas.shop
1. Buy Lipicard 200mg Online
Lipicard 200mg Capsule is used to decrease high cholesterol and triglycerides levels in the blood. It increases high-density lipoproteins (HDL) which reduce the risk of heart attacks. This medicine should be used with caution in elderly patients. It is not recommended for use in children. Close monitoring of kidney and liver functions is recommended during treatment with this medicine.
2. Lipicard 200mg Composition
3. Lipicard 200mg Company Name
- USV Ltd
4. Lipicard 200mg How To Work
Lipicard 200mg Capsule is a lipid-lowering medication. It works by lowering the levels of triglycerides and “bad” cholesterol (LDL) while raising the levels of “good” cholesterol (HDL).
5. What Is Lipicard 200mg
Lipicard 200mg Capsule is used for High cholesterol level, Hypertriglyceridaemia, Hypertriglyceridemia and other conditions. Lipicard 200mg Capsule may also be used for purposes not listed in this medication guide.
6. Lipicard 200mg How To Take
Take this medicine in the dose and duration as advised by your doctor. Swallow it as a whole. Do not chew, crush or break it. Lipicard 200mg Capsule is to be taken with food.
7. Mechanism Action Of Lipicard 200mg
Fenofibrate works by Activation of Enzyme Lipoprotein Lipase That Increases The Breaks Down And Elimination Of Fats From Blood.
8. Lipicard 200mg Drug Interactions
Whenever you take more than one medicine or mix it with certain foods or beverages, you’re at risk of a drug interaction.
9. Lipicard 200mg Side Effects
- Chills and fever
- Itching and skin rash
- Nausea and Vomiting
- Shortness of breath
- Runny Nose
- Stuffy Nose
- Increased sensitivity of the skin to sunlight
10. Lipicard 200mg Warning
Pregnancy – Lipicard 200mg is not recommended for use in pregnant women unless necessary. All the risks and benefits should be discussed with the doctor before taking this medicine.
Breast-feeding – Lipicard 200mg is not recommended for use in breastfeeding women. Your doctor may prescribe an alternative medicine based on your clinical condition.
Cholelithiasis – Lipicard 200mg Capsule should be used with caution due to the increased risk of gallbladder stones. This risk is especially higher in patients with a history of liver or gallbladder diseases. Appropriate dose adjustments or replacement with a suitable alternative may be necessary based on the clinical condition of the patient.
Hematologic Changes – Lipicard 200mg should be used with caution due to the risk of a decrease in the hemoglobin, hematocrit, and white blood cell count. Close monitoring of complete blood count is recommended in patients receiving this medicine.
11. Lipicard 200mg Precaution
Dosage is based on your condition. Tell your doctor if your condition persists or worsens. Important counseling points are listed below.
- Consult a doctor if you have renal or hepatic impairment, diabetes, hyperthyroidism, kidney or liver ailments, muscular disorders or poorly controlled diabetes mellitus
- Decreased albumin in the blood
- If using, take cholestyramine or colestipol 4 hours before or 1 hour after using medication
- A large amount of protein in urine
- Monitor liver function tests and blood counts regularly
- Notify doctor if using warfarin as this medication can affect the blood as well
- Taking medicines such as cholestyramine or colestipol
- Water retention in the body
12. Lipicard 200mg Dosage
- Lipicard 160mg
- Lipicard 200mg
- Lipicard AV
13. Lipicard 200mg Safety Information
The following are the results of on-going survey on strapcart.com for Lipicard 200mg Capsule. These results only indicate the perceptions of the website users. Please base your medical decisions only on the advice of a doctor or a registered medical professional.
14. Lipicard 200mg Uses
Lipicard 200mg Capsule is used in the treatment of high triglycerides and high cholesterol.
15. Lipicard 200mg Storage
Store medicines at room temperature, away from heat and direct light. Do not freeze medicines unless required by package insert. Keep medicines away from children and pets.