About Maxtan 10mg
Maxtan 10mg is administered to patients suffering from severe migraine headaches. The drug acts upon the diluted blood vessels and narrows them in order to relieve severe migraine headaches. medipharmas.shop
The side effects of this medicine include dizziness, drowsiness, nausea, vomiting, extreme fatigue, the problem in coordination, confused state of mind, blurry vision, muscular spasms, joint pains, pain in the abdomen, tremors, excessive sweating, difficulty in breathing, changes in the heart rate, hyperventilation, hallucinations, fever, flu-like symptoms, extreme agitation or depression, fluctuations in blood pressure. Adverse side effects may include symptoms similar to strokes such as weakness on one side of the body, speech problems, and loss of movement in the hands of legs. medipharmas.shop
You must consult the doctor before starting a treatment course of Maxtan 10mg especially if you have a medical history of diabetes, heart problems, high blood pressure, or high cholesterol. The drug may not be recommended to pregnant or lactating mothers, men who are aged above 40 years, women who have reached menopause, or a patient undergoing kidney dialysis. You must make your doctor aware of any other herbal dietary supplement or prescription drugs that you may be taking, or if you are allergic to any ingredient in the drug as they may be potentially fatal. medipharmas.shop
The information given here is based on the salt and content of the medicine. The effect and uses of medicine may vary from person to person. It is advisable to consult a Neurologist before using this medicine. medipharmas.shop
What are the side effects of Maxtan 10mg?
- Neck Pain
- Dry Mouth
- Sensation Of Heaviness
- Jaw Pain
- Throat Pain
- Paresthesia (Tingling Or Pricking Sensation)
- Warm Sensation
Key highlights of Maxtan 10mg
- Is It safe with alcohol? Interaction with alcohol is unknown. Please consult your doctor.
- Are there any pregnancy warnings? Ritza 10mg tablets may be unsafe to use during pregnancy.
Animal studies have shown adverse effects on the fetus, however, there are limited human studies. The benefits from use in pregnant women may be acceptable despite the risk. Please consult your doctor.
- Are there any breast-feeding warnings? Unknown. Human and animal studies are not available. Please consult your doctor.
- Is it safe to drive while on this medicine? Caution is advised when driving or operating machinery.
- Does this affect kidney function? There is no interaction between renal impairment and consuming this drug. So dose alteration is not needed.
- Does this affect liver function? There is no data available. Please consult the doctor before consuming the drug. medipharmas.shop