Shop MOVICOL SACHETS online in the USA UK
Buy MOVICOL SACHETS generic drug of Polyethylene Glycol online at low price from the most trusted pharmacy for Ulcerative colitis, Crohn’s disease. Get all info about this medication like the use, review, how long does the last Composition, side effect, dosage (missed/over), Substitutes, manufactured by Win-medicare, how it works, Precautions and many more. You can get fast delivery in the UK, USA from medipharmas.shop
1. Buy Movicol Sachets Online
Movicol sachets are a type of laxative. It should help to produce a comfortable bowel motion (poo) even if your child has been constipated for a long time. The aim of treatment is that your child produces soft stools (poo) regularly. If constipation (difficulty doing a poo) is severe, the feces (poo) may become hardened and difficult to pass (this is called fecal impaction). Constipation can make your child feel very poorly.
2. Movicol Sachets Composition
- Macrogol 3350
- Potassium Chloride
- Sodium Chloride
- Sodium Hydrogen Carbonate
3. Movicol Sachets Company Name
4. Movicol Sachets How To Work
Movicol sachets and liquid contain macrogol (polyethylene glycol ‘3350’), which is a type of medicine known as an osmotic laxative. Movicol sachets also contain sodium bicarbonate, sodium chloride, and potassium chloride.
Movicol sachets is an inert substance that passes through the gut without being absorbed into the body. It relieves constipation by causing water to be retained in the bowel instead of being absorbed into the body. This increases the water content and volume of the stools in the bowel, which makes the stools softer and easier to pass, and stimulates the muscle in the bowel walls to push the stools along.
The sodium bicarbonate, sodium chloride and potassium chloride (electrolytes) are included in Movicol sachets to make sure that the laxative works without causing the body to gain or lose significant amounts of sodium, potassium or water.
5. What Is Movicol Sachets
Movicol Sachet is used for Constipation, Deficiency of potassium, Electrolyte imbalance, Low sodium levels, Low potassium levels, low magnesium levels, low calcium levels, blood and fluid loss, Metabolic acidosis, Severe diarrhea, and other conditions. Movicol Sachet may also be used for purposes not listed in this medication guide.
6. Movicol Sachets How To Take
To treat constipation you can take one sachet up to three times a day, depending on how bad your constipation is.
The contents of each sachet should be dissolved in 125ml of water before taking it.
To treat fecal impaction the usual dose is eight sachets a day, all of which should be taken within six hours. You can make up this dose all at once (dissolve eight sachets in one liter of water) and keep it covered in the fridge. Drink the total amount over six hours.
7. Mechanism Action Of Movicol Sachets
Movicol Sachet improves the patient’s condition by performing the following functions:
- Drawing water into the bowel to soften the stools and makes them easier to pass.
- Works for nerve conduction, muscle contraction, kidney function, and heart beating.
- Increasing the blood volume; possessing the sodium chloride content.
- Raising the plasma bicarbonate levels.
8. Movicol Sachets Drug Interactions
Movicol Sachet may interact with the following drugs and products:
- Cyclosporine A
9. Movicol Sachets Side Effects
- Abdominal pain.
- Feeling sick or vomiting.
- Swelling or bloating of the abdomen.
- Abdominal rumbling and gurgling sounds due to movement in the intestines.
- Wind (flatulence).
- Anal discomfort.
10. Movicol Sachets Warning
Do not take Movicol sachets if your doctor has told you that you have:
- A blockage in your intestine (gut obstruction, ileus)
- A perforated gut wall Severe inflammatory bowel disease like ulcerative colitis, Crohn’s disease or toxic megacolon
- An allergy to the active substances or any of the other ingredients of Movicol sachets.
- Heart conditions
- Pregnancy and breastfeeding
- If you are pregnant or breastfeeding talk to your doctor before taking Movicol sachets.
11. Movicol Sachets Precaution
Dosage is based on your condition. Tell your doctor if your condition persists or worsens. Important counseling points are listed below.
- High blood potassium level
- High blood pressure
- Intravenous infusion during or immediately after surgery
- Kidney problems
- Monitor fluid, electrolyte, and acid-base balance regularly
- Pregnancy-associated hypertension
- Pregnant, planning to get pregnant or breastfeeding
- patients receiving corticosteroids
- patients with congestive heart failure
- patients with renal insufficiency
12. Movicol Sachets Dosage
- Movicol Sachet
13. Movicol Sachets Safety Information
The contents of this website are for informational purposes only and not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Please seek the advice of a physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition. Do not disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.
14. Movicol Sachets Uses
Helping people who have been constipated for a long time to have a comfortable bowel movement.
Relieving more severe constipation known as fecal impaction, where there is a build-up of compressed and hardened stools (feces) in the rectum, as a result of chronic constipation. This should be diagnosed by a doctor.
15. Movicol Sachets Storage
Keep this medicine out of the sight and reach of children.
Do not use Movicol sachets after the expiry date which is stated on the sachet and carton.
Do not store above 25°C.