About Nasdep 15mg
Side effects of Nasdep(15mg)
• Heart: High blood pressure, palpitations, postural hypotension and dilation of the blood vessels.
• Central Nervous System: Drowsiness, loss of strength, dizziness, abnormal dreams, abnormal thinking, confusion, tremor, agitation, amnesia, anxiety, depression, headache, abnormal movements, and suicidal tendencies.
• Skin: Itching and rash.
• Gastrointestinal: Dry mouth, constipation, nausea, abdominal pain, acute abdominal syndrome, loss of appetite, diarrhea, impaired digestion, flatulence, and vomiting.
• Genitourinary: Urinary frequency, sexual dysfunction, and urinary tract infection.
• Blood: Decrease in white blood cells.
• Metabolic: Increased appetite, weight gain, peripheral edema, and thirst.
• Musculoskeletal: Back pain, muscle pain, joint pain, and muscle weakness.
• Respiratory: Shortness of breath, increased cough, and sinusitis.
• Miscellaneous: Flu syndrome, poor or indistinct vision, inflammation of pharynx, rhinitis, taste perversion and ringing the ears. medipharmas.shop
Dosage & When it is to be taken (Indications)
How to use Nasdep?
When is Nasdep not to be taken? (Contraindications)
Warnings and Precautions for Nasdep
• Avoid in unstable cases, epilepsy or history of seizures.
• Caution should be exercised in patients with history of liver or kidney damage, heart diseases, recent sudden heart attack, low blood pressure, diabetes, psychoses, and history of bipolar disorder, elderly, pregnancy and breastfeeding.
• Stop treatment if jaundice, urination disturbances, angle-closure glaucoma, raised intraocular pressure develops.
• Monitor patients for signs of bone marrow depression and suicidal tendencies.
• It may cause drowsiness, dizziness or impaired vision, do not drive a car or operate machinery while taking this medication. medipharmas.shop
Other Precautions for Nasdep
Avoid abrupt withdrawal. medipharmas.shop
Storage Conditions for Nasdep
Oral: Store it at 15-30°C. Protect from light and moisture. medipharmas.shop