About Noofit 800Mg
Noofit 800Mg is a type of aminobutyric acid, which is used in the treatment of memory problems. The medicine works on the nervous system and the brain. It is said to protect the cerebral cortex from oxygen deficiency. This portion of the brain is responsible for regulating your reasoning, perception, movement, and recognition. This medicine is primarily used in the treatment of cortical myoclonus, a disorder that results in involuntary jerks on the muscles, especially those of the legs and the arms.
Before starting a course of Noofit 800Mg, you have let your doctor if you have the following conditions – you are pregnant or breastfeeding, a blood clot problem, kidney or liver problems, if you problems with sodium consumption, a history of hemorrhage, taking thyroid hormones and any herbal or complementary medications that you are taking.
Do not change the dosage without consulting your doctor. You are supposed to swallow the tablets whole with water, do not chew or dissolve the tablets before consuming them. If you miss a dose then take it the moment you remember. Do not take multiple doses at once as it can have harmful effects on the body. Like most medicines, Noofit 800Mg also has certain side effects. The side effects that can result from this medicine are – weight gain, nerve-related problems and lethargic. Do not drive or perform tasks that require attention immediately after taking this medication. You should store the medication in a cool and dry place, away from direct heat and light. If you suspect an overdose then consult a doctor immediately.
What are the uses of Noofit 800Mg
- Cortical MyoclonusThis is used along with other medicines to treat a condition where the patient experiences a frequent, uncontrolled, and sudden twitch of muscles.
- Other Degenerative Disease Of The BrainThis is also frequently used to improve the symptoms and overall quality of life in diseases like Dementia, Alzheimer’s disease, Dyslexia, etc.
- Cognitive EnhancerThis medication is used to improve awareness and memory in patients having cerebrocortical insufficiency.
What are the side effects of Noofit 800Mg?
What are the dosage instructions?
- Are there any missed dose instructions? Take the missed dose as soon as you remember. If it is almost time for the next scheduled dose then the missed can be skipped.
- Are there any overdose instructions? Contact your doctor if an overdose with this medication is suspected.