About Obsenil 10mg Tablet
Obsenil 10mg Tablet belongs to Tricyclic antidepressants. It works by inhibiting the reuptake of serotonin and noradrenaline thus increasing its concentration in the brain and helps in reducing the symptoms. medipharmas.shop
Obsenil 10mg Tablet is a tricyclic antidepressant. It is used for the treatment of obsessive-compulsive disorder, obsessions and phobias, panic disorder, cataplexy associated with narcolepsy, major depressive disorder, and chronic pain. It can help ease the symptoms in each of these conditions. It works by interfering with the brain chemical serotonin. It may decrease the occurrence of suicidal thoughts in those over the age of 65. It is available as capsules and therefore administered into the body orally. medipharmas.shop
Before you start taking this medicine your doctor must know if you :
- are pregnant or breast-feeding.
- have an overactive thyroid gland.
- have liver problems.
- have sugar diabetes or epilepsy.
- have had problems with constipation for a long time.
- have had prostate trouble.
- have a heart disorder or blood vessel disease.
- have had bipolar disorder or psychosis.
- have glaucoma.
- have a tumor on your adrenal gland.
- have porphyria, a rare inherited blood disorder.
- are taking other medicines especially of the category monoamine-oxidase inhibitors.
- have ever had an allergy to a medicine. medipharmas.shop
Common side effects of taking this medication include dry mouth, loss of appetite, constipation, weight gain, sleepiness, sexual dysfunction, and trouble urinating. Serious side effects include an increased risk of suicidal behavior in those under the age of 25, mania, seizures and liver problems.
It is usual to take Obsenil 10mg Tablet once a day at bedtime. Alternatively, it can also be taken in smaller doses two or three times a day. You can take a dose of it before or after meals. This medicine can make you feel more sleepy. If discontinued suddenly, withdraw symptoms may occur.
Information given here is based on the salt and content of the medicine. The effect and uses of medicine may vary from person to person. It is advisable to consult a Psychiatrist before using this medicine. medipharmas.shop
What are the dosage instructions?
- Missed dose Take the missed dose as soon as you remember. If it almost time for your next dose, skip the missed dose. Do not double your dose to make up for the missed dose.
- OverdoseSeek emergency medical treatment or contact the doctor in case of an overdose. medipharmas.shop