Paxil 40mg is used for treating depression or obsessive-compulsive disorder (OCD). It may be used to treat panic disorder or post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD). It may also be used to treat generalized anxiety disorder or social anxiety disorder. Paxil is a selective serotonin reuptake inhibitor (SSRI). It works by restoring the balance of serotonin, a natural substance in the brain, which helps to improve certain mood problems. medipharmas.shop
Use Paxil as directed by your doctor.
- Take Paxil by mouth with or without food.
- Swallow Paxil whole. Do not break, crush, or chew before swallowing.
- Taking Paxil at the same time each day will help you remember to take it.
- Continue to take Paxil even if you feel well. Do not miss any dose.
- Do not suddenly stop taking Paxil without checking with your doctor. Side effects may occur. They may include mental or mood changes, numbness or tingling of the skin, dizziness, confusion, headache, trouble sleeping, or unusual tiredness. You will be closely monitored when you start Paxil and whenever a change in dose is made.
- If you miss a dose of Paxil, take it as soon as possible. If it almost time for your next dose, skip the missed dose and go back to your regular dosing schedule. Do not take 2 doses at once.
Store Paxil at room temperature, between 59 and 86 degrees F (15 and 30 degrees C). Store away from heat, moisture, and light. Do not store in the bathroom. Keep Paxil out of the reach of children and away from pets. medipharmas.shop
Active Ingredient: Paroxetine hydrochloride.[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row]