Description Of RiseUp 10 Mg
RiseUp 10 Mg is a prescription tablet used to treat pulmonary arterial hypertension (PAH, high blood pressure in your lungs) to improve your capacity to exercise. It is used to treat erectile dysfunction in men
Name Of Drug = Tadalafil
Composition Quantity =10 Mg
RiseUp 10 Mg Formulator = East West Pharma medipharmas.shop
Therapeutic Uses Of RiseUp 10 Mg
Tadalafil is used to process male sexual function problems (impotence or erectile dysfunction-ED). In combination with sexual stimulation, tadalafil works by growing blood flow to the penis to help a man get and keep an erection.
Side Effects Of RiseUp 10 Mg
- Blurred vision
- Muscle pain
- Flushing (sense of warmth in the face, ears, neck, and trunk) medipharmas.shop
How To Take RiseUp 10 Mg
Take this medicine in the dose and duration as advised by your physician. Swallow it as a whole. Do not chew, crush, or break it. RiseUp 10 Mg Tablet may be taken with or without a meal, but it is better to take it at a scheduled time. medipharmas.shop
Avoid Drug While Taking RiseUp 10 Mg
You should prevent if you:
- Have ever noticed any Allergy/Hypersensitivity to it
- Have any heart-related problem or blood pressure issue
- Are a female or children
- Always consult your physician or suitable and effective medication medipharmas.shop
Especially tell your healthcare provider if you take any of the following tablets:
- Nitrates or guanylate cyclase stimulators
- Anti-hypertensives used to treat high blood pressure and alpha-blockers, used to treat prostate disease. Your blood pressure could suddenly drop. You could get dizzy or faint
- Protease inhibitors used to treat HIV infection, such as ritonavir
- Ketoconazole or itraconazole
- Phenobarbital, phenytoin
What Are Dosage Instruction Of RiseUp 10 Mg
- RiseUp 10 Mg
- RiseUp 20 Mg
How Does RiseUp 10 Mg Work?
RiseUp 10 Mg Tablet is a phosphodiesterase (PDE-5) inhibitor. It works in erectile dysfunction by growing blood flow to the penis by relaxing the muscles in penile blood vessels. It works in pulmonary hypertension by unwinding the blood vessels in the lungs to allow blood to flow more easily. medipharmas.shop
Warning During taking RiseUp 10 Mg
- Alcohol = Tadalafil can lower blood pressure, and combining it with alcohol may further increase this effect.
- Pregnancy = RiseUp 10 Mg Tablet is probably safe to use during pregnancy. Animal studies have shown low or no side effects on the fetus, however, there are limited human studies. Please consult your doctor.
- Lactation = RiseUp 10 Mg Tablet is probably safe to use during Lactation.
- Driving = RiseUp 10 Mg Tablet may make you feel dizzy, sleepy, tired, or decrease alertness. If this happens, do not drive.
- Kidney = RiseUp 10 Mg Tablet should be used with precaution in patients with kidney disease. Dose adjustment of Riseup 10 mg Tablet may be required. Please consult your physician.
- Liver = RiseUp 10 Mg Tablet should be used with precaution in patients with liver disease. Dose adjustment of RiseUp 10 Mg Tablet may be required. Please consult your physician. medipharmas.shop
Tell your healthcare provider about all your medical conditions If you,
- Are allergic to tadalafil or any other ingredient in RiseUp 10 Mg
- Have pulmonary venous-occlusive disease (PVOD)
- Have heart problems such as angina (chest pain), heart failure, irregular heartbeats, or have had a heart attack
- Have low blood pressure or high blood pressure that is not controlled
- Have had a stroke
- Have liver, kidney problems or get dialysis
- Have stomach ulcers
- Have retinitis pigmentosa, a rare genetic eye disease medipharmas.shop
How To Store RiseUp 10 Mg
- Buy RiseUp 10Mg Tablets online from medipharmas. shop
- what are the side effects of RiseUp 10Mg tablets?
- How quickly does Tadalafil work?
- RiseUp 10Mg: Uses, Dosage, Side Effects, Instructions, Precaution.
- Buy RiseUp 10Mg Tablets Online, USA, UK, Australia, etc.
- Available options on Online Payment from medipharmas.shop Transfer Via Bank, Paypal, etc.
- 100% trusted online Drugstore with FDA approved medipharmas.shop