About Secmin 25mg
Side effects of Secmin 25mg
• Heart: Low or high blood pressure, fast heart rate, palpitations, heart attack, abnormal heart rhythm, heart block, and stroke.
• Central Nervous System: Numbness, tingling, incoordination, tremor, seizures, alteration in EEG patterns, hallucinations, disorientation, delusions, anxiety, restlessness, agitation, and sleeplessness.
• Eye and ENT: Dry mouth, blurred vision, vision disturbances, dilatation of pupil and ringing in the ear.
• Allergic reactions: Skin rash, hives, itching, sensitivity to light, swelling in the face and tongue and fever.
• Blood: Bone marrow depression and bruising.
• Gastrointestinal: Nausea, vomiting, loss of appetite, stomach distress, diarrhea, peculiar taste, mouth ulcer, abdominal cramps, and black-tongue.
• Genitourinary: Breast enlargement in male, spontaneous milk secretion, increased or decreased sexual activities, impotence. urinary retention and delayed urination.
Dosage & When it is to be taken (Indications)
How to use Secmin 25mg?
When is Secmin 25mg not to be taken? (Contraindications)
Contraindicated in patients with recent heart attacks, who are taking or have taken monoamine oxidase inhibitors within 14 days, linezolid or intravenous methylene blue and hypersensitivity. medipharmas.shop
Warnings and Precautions for Secmin 25mg
• Caution should be exercised in patients with history of increased eye pressure, enlarged prostate, difficulty in urinating, sugar, seizures, mental illness, overactive thyroid, liver, kidney, or heart disease, any allergy, who are taking other medications, elderly, children, during pregnancy and breastfeeding.
• It may cause drowsiness, dizziness, or blurred vision, do not drive a car or operate machinery while taking this medication.
• Avoid alcohol consumption.
• Do not become overheated; otherwise, heatstroke may occur.
• Avoid exposure to sunlight. medipharmas.shop
Other Precautions for Secmin 25mg
Avoid excess dosage. medipharmas.shop