About Venish SR 150Mg Tablet
Venish SR 150Mg Tablet belongs to the group of drugs that go by the name of selective serotonin and norepinephrine reuptake inhibitors (SSNRIs). This drug acts as an anti-depressant by controlling those unbalanced chemicals in the brain that cause depression. The drug is quite effective in the treatment of mental illnesses like panic disorder, anxiety, and depressive disorder. medipharmas.shop
Patients with narrow- angle glaucoma are generally not prescribed Venish SR 150Mg Tablet. Those who are allergic to any component of the drug are also recommended not to use it. Individuals who are under the treatment of methylene blue injection are also not prescribed Venish SR 150Mg Tablet.
If you do suffer from the following health problems, discuss the benefits and drawbacks of taking the drug with your doctor before you start using it. They are-
- manic depression also known as bipolar disorder
- thyroid disorders
- problems with seizures
- kidney issues
- heart problems
There are individuals, especially youngsters who have suicidal thoughts when they first begin using Venish SR 150Mg Tablet. In this case, their progress should be carefully monitored by their doctor. medipharmas.shop
Like most medicines Venish SR 150Mg Tablet also leads to some side effects such as asthenia, nausea, constipation, diarrhea, dizziness, anorexia, loss of appetite, insomnia or problems with ejaculation in case of men. Some of these side effects are quite common and will go away after some time. Other side effects like chest pain, mood swings and irregular heartbeat are more serious and should be reported to your medical adviser.
Venish SR 150Mg Tablet should be taken exactly as it has been prescribed. Take this medicine at one particular time of the day with your meal. The tablet is not meant to be chewed or crushed. Make sure you swallow it whole. Don’t discontinue Venish SR 150Mg Tablet very suddenly as it can result in severe complications.
Information given here is based on the salt and content of the medicine. The effect and uses of medicine may vary from person to person. It is advisable to consult a Psychiatrist before using this medicine.medipharmas.shop
What are the uses of Venish SR 150Mg Tablet
- Depression This medicine is used to treat depression and symptoms associated with major depressive disorder.
- Panic DisorderThis medicine is used for the treatment of panic disorders characterized by an attack of sudden and unexpected extreme fear under normal circumstances.
- AnxietyThis medicine is also used for the treatment of anxiety and excessive worrying associated with generalized anxiety disorder and social anxiety disorder. medipharmas.shop
What are the side effects of Venish SR 150Mg Tablet?
- Suicidal Thinking And Behaviour
- Serotonin Syndrome (Agitation, Hallucinations, Seizures, Nausea)
- Irregular Heart Beat
- Shaking Of Hands Or Feet
- Blurred Or Double Vision
- Nausea Or Vomiting
- Dry Mouth
- Muscle And Joint Pain
- Decreased Sexual Urge
- Difficulty In Passing Urine
- Rapid Weight Loss
- Ringing Or Buzzing In The Ears
What are the dosage instructions?
- Missed Dose instructions Take the missed dose as soon as you remember. If the next scheduled dose is less than 4 hours away, then the missed dose should be skipped.
- Overdose instructions Contact a doctor immediately if an overdose with this medicine is suspected. Symptoms of an overdose may include agitation, hallucinations, convulsions, and nausea. medipharmas.shop