About Vipride 25mg
Vipride 25mg falls under a class of medication known as antipsychotic (also familiar as neuroleptics or tranquilizers) medicines. It is mainly used for mental disorders such as hallucinations, schizophrenia, bipolar disorder, anxiety disorder, vertigo, and irritable bowel syndrome. Recently it has also come to be used in the treatment of premature ejaculation as it is believed to be a cause of both psychological as well as organic shortcomings.
On using Vipride 25mg the associated side effects that you may suffer from are lightheadedness, insomnia, irregular menstrual periods, fatigue, abdominal pain, drowsiness, lowered sexual desire, rapid or irregular heartbeat. In certain severe cases, you may experience fever, uncontrollable sweating, gynecomastia (a disorder of the endocrine system where there is an enlargement of the male breast size). In the latter case, it will be necessary for you to seek medical attention. Before using this medication it is advised that you consult your doctor and tell him/her if you:
- Are pregnant, or are planning to become pregnant.
- Are nursing a baby. In case of the absolute necessity of using Vipride 25mg, it is advised that breastfeeding be stopped.
- Are taking any prescriptive or over the counter drugs, herbals medications or dietary supplements.
- I had recent surgery or are scheduled for one shortly.
- Have pheochromocytoma or gastrointestinal perforation.
- Have a history of cancer-related disease.
- Have a history of epilepsy or any other kind of seizures.
- Are allergic to any medicine, food or substance.
The dosage of Vipride 25mg will be as prescribed by your doctor as per the severity of your condition, your age, gender, and overall medical history. But commonly a dose of 25 mg of Vipride 25mg is prescribed which needs to be taken three times in a day. Results may start to show within an hour or two of using. In case of drug overdose notify your physician right away.
Information given here is based on the salt and content of the medicine. The effect and uses of medicine may vary from person to person. It is advisable to consult a Psychiatrist before using this medicine.
What are the uses of Vipride 25mg
- Gastroesophageal Reflux DiseaseThis medicine is used for the treatment of gastroesophagal reflux disease marked by increased irritation of the stomach caused by bile and acid.
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (Ibs)This medicine is used for the treatment of irritable bowel syndrome marked by persistent stomach pain, flatulence, diarrhea, or constipation.
What are the side effects of Vipride 25mg?
- Breast Tenderness
- Irregular Menstrual Periods
- Abdominal Pain And Cramps
- Weight Gain
- Unusual Tiredness And Weakness
- Increased Salivation
- Decrease In Libido
- Excessive Sweating
- Change In Heart Rate
What are the dosage instructions?
- Missed dose Take the missed dose as soon as you remember. If it is almost time for the next scheduled dose, then the missed dose can be skipped.
- OverdoseContact a doctor if an overdose with Vipride 25mg is suspected. Symptoms of an overdose may include excessive drowsiness, fall in blood pressure, agitation, coma, etc.