Shop Xarelto Tablets Online In USA, UK
Get Xarelto 15mg Tablets GenershopDrugs of Rivaroxaban online at a low cost. Heal diseases like the Prevention of blood clots. Know the Precautions, side effect, review, uses dosage (Missed/Over), Composition, Substitutes, manufactured by Bayer India Limited India, how it works, how long does last. Get safe & secure shipment in USA, UK from Medipharmas.shop
Xarelto 15mg Tablet
Xarelto 15mg Tablet is used in the treatment and prevention of deep vein thrombosis and pulmonary embolism. It is also used to prevent blood clots (stroke) after artificial heart valve or atrial fibrillation. Medipharmas.shop
Side effects of Xarelto Tablet
How to use Xarelto Tablet
How Xarelto Tablet works
Expert advice for Xarelto Tablet
- Do not use rivaroxaban if you are allergic to rivaroxaban or any of its ingredients.
- Do not take rivaroxaban if you have any bleeding disorder or increased risk of bleeding; or artificial heart valve, severe kidney problems, moderate to severe liver problems, or bleeding problems caused by liver disease.
- Doctor’s advice should be considered in case of patients with the following history of disease conditions: history of high blood pressure, anemia or low blood platelet levels; stroke; stomach ulcers.
- Avoid using rivaroxaban if you are pregnant, planning to become pregnant or breastfeeding.
- Take special precautions and consult your doctor if you have recently had or are scheduled to have surgeries, including dental surgery. Medipharmas.shop
Pregnancy: Xarelto 15mg Tablet may be unsafe to use during pregnancy. Animal studies have shown adverse effects on the fetus, however, there are limited human studies. The benefits from use in pregnant women may be acceptable despite the risk. Please consult your doctor.
Lactation: Xarelto 15mg Tablet is probably unsafe to use during lactation. Limited human data suggest that the drug could represent a significant risk to the baby.
Driving: Do not drive unless you are feeling well. Xarelto 15mg Tablet may cause dizziness or fainting. This may affect your driving ability.
Kidney: Xarelto 15mg Tablet should be used with caution in patients with kidney disease. Dose adjustment of Xarelto 15mg Tablet may be needed. Please consult your doctor. The use of Xarelto 15mg Tablet is not recommended in patients with severe kidney disease.
Liver: Xarelto 15mg Tablet is probably unsafe to use in patients with liver disease and should be avoided. Please consult your doctor. Medipharmas.shop
If you miss a dose of Rivaroxaban, take it as soon as possible. However, if it is almost time for your next dose, skip the missed dose and go back to your regular schedule. Do not double the dose. Medipharmas.shop
Frequently asked questions for Rivaroxaban
Q. Is Xarelto safe/ an anticoagulant/ blood thinner/ is Xarelto fda approved?
Xarelto belongs to a class of medications called anticoagulants (blood thinner). It is approved by FDA and it used to prevent and treat blood clots in blood vessels
Q. Is rivaroxaban better than warfarin?
Rivaroxaban and warfarin belong to the same class of medicines (anticoagulants), but their effect may vary upon individual response. Always follow doctor’s advice regarding its use
Q. Does Xarelto have an antidote/dialyzable?
Q. Can I take rivaroxaban with warfarin/ tramadol/ paracetamol/ aspirin?
Rivaroxaban should not be taken with the above medications. Always follow doctor’s advice regarding its use
Q. What painkillers can I take with Xarelto?
Q. Does Xarelto cause weight gain/ hair loss/ diarrhea?