About Xepar 20Mg Tablet
Xepar 20Mg Tablet works by selectively inhibiting the reuptake of serotonin. This results in higher concentrations of serotonin in the brain.
Xepar 20Mg Tablet is an antidepressant that is used in the treatment of various mental disorders such as OCD, depression, anxiety, post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD). The Brisdelle brand of Xepar 20Mg Tablet is used in the treatment of hot flashes and night sweats that comes from menopause. It is sold under the trade names Paxil and Seroxat. medipharmas.shop
On using Xepar 20Mg Tablet the common side effects that you may experience are dryness of the mouth, reduced appetite, drowsiness, insomnia, problems with ejaculation, agitation, chest pain, skin rash, difficulty in breathing, lightheadedness, dizziness, fast or irregular heartbeat, fever, restlessness, speech problems, blurred vision, acidity, abdominal pain, cough, darkening of the urine and shakiness. Notify your doctor immediately if you have suicidal thoughts, hallucinations, coordination issues, and convulsion. Before using this medicine, tell your doctor if you have any of the following conditions:
- If you are pregnant, or are planning to become pregnant, or are breastfeeding a baby.
- If you have low sodium levels.
- If you have a history of seizures or epilepsy.
- If you have a history of glaucoma.
- If you have liver, heart or kidney diseases.
- If you are taking any prescriptive or over the counter drugs, herbal medications or dietary supplements. As interaction with certain drugs especially anti-inflammatory ones such as NSAID may cause certain harmful reactions. medipharmas.shop
The dosage for Xepar 20Mg Tablet will be prescribed by your doctor as per your medical history, age, gender, the current medical condition and what reactions you have after the first course of medicine. Xepar 20Mg Tablet is available in both tablet and liquid form. Generally, the usual dose in adults is about 20 mg (tablet/suspension) orally once in a day.
Information given here is based on the salt and content of the medicine. The effect and uses of medicine may vary from person to person. It is advisable to consult a Psychiatrist before using this medicine. medipharmas.shop
What are the uses of Xepar 20Mg Tablet
- DepressionThis medicine is used for the treatment of acute episodes of depression associated with a chemical imbalance in the brain.
- Social Anxiety DisorderThis medicine is used for the treatment of a mental condition characterized by an abnormal fear during normal social situations.
- Panic DisorderThis medicine is used for the treatment of panic disorder and associated symptoms like overwhelming anxiety and fear coupled with increased heart rate, trembling, numbness and tingling sensation.
- Premenstrual Dysphoric DisorderThis medicine is used to treat depression, tension, and irritability occurring 5-11 days before the start of a menstrual cycle.
- Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (Ocd)This medicine is used for the treatment of a disorder where a person is driven to do compulsive tasks caused by obsessive thoughts.
- Post Traumatic Stress Disorder (Ptsd)This medicine is used for the treatment of anxiety, sleeplessness, and other behavioral changes after experiencing or witnessing a terrifying event.
- AnxietyThis medicine is used for the treatment of general anxiety caused due to excessive thinking about life, work, relationships, etc.
- Postmenopausal SymptomsThis medicine is used to treat symptoms like anxiety, mood swings, fear etc associated with menopause in women. medipharmas.shop
What are the side effects of Xepar 20Mg Tablet?
- Suicidal Thinking And Behaviour
- Serotonin Syndrome (Agitation, Hallucinations, Seizures, Nausea)
- Irregular Heart Beat
- Shaking Of Hands Or Feet
- Blurred Vision
- Nausea Or Vomiting
- Dry Mouth
- Muscle Stiffness
- Decreased Sexual Urge
- Difficulty In Passing Urine
- Rapid Weight Loss
- Unusual Bleeding
- Racing Thoughts
- Reckless Behavior
- Unusual Tiredness And Weakness
What are the dosage instructions?
- Missed Dose instructions Take the missed dose as soon as you remember. If the next scheduled dose is less than 4 hours away, then the missed dose should be skipped.
- Overdose instructions Contact a doctor immediately if an overdose with this medicine is suspected. Symptoms of an overdose may include agitation, hallucinations, convulsions, nausea, drowsiness, fast or slow heartbeat, and convulsions. medipharmas.shop