About Zepin 200Mg Tablet
Zepin 200Mg Tablet an anticonvulsant, and decreases the occurrence of abnormal nerve impulses in the brain which can lead to severe reactions like seizures and acute pain. The drug essentially treats nerve pains like trigeminal neuralgia as well as diabetic neuropathy. Moreover, the drug also effectively treats bipolar disorder.
The medicine should be taken as prescribed, and directions of the doctor should be adhered to strictly. Available in a capsule or tablet form, the drug is meant to be consumed whole. Zepin 200Mg Tablet Sris also available in liquid as well. The effect of the medicine is quite slow and does lead to some side effects; it may take about a couple of weeks or more for your condition to improve. A few common side effects of Zepin 200Mg Tablet.
- feeling of nausea which may follow by vomiting
- coordination issues
In case you suffer from the following less common side effects call the doctor as soon as possible-
- skin rash
- irregular heartbeat
- fever, face or lip swelling, sore throat
- appetite loss, dark stool and urine
- problems with breathing and experiencing chills
Before starting the drug make sure to give your doctor detailed information about any existing health issues and allergies. For instance, patients with bone marrow suppression are advised not to consume of Zepin 200Mg Tablet. Also inform the doctor if you suffer from heart problems, thyroid issues, porphyria, lupus, mental illness or a kidney problem. If you are on the drug during your pregnancy make sure to clearly follow the doctor’s instructions on dosage and consumption. Do not stop the drug or increase dosage without the doctor’s advice as it can cause severe complications for the baby.
Information given here is based on the salt and content of the medicine. Effect and uses of medicine may vary from person to person. It is advicable to consult a Neurologist before using this medicine.
What are the uses of Zepin 200Mg Tablet
- Epilepsy Zepin 200Mg Tablet is used in the treatment of Epilepsy which is a brain disorder that causes repeated seizures. Uncontrolled jerking movements and loss of consciousness are some of the symptoms of Epilepsy.
- Trigeminal Neuralgia Zepin 200Mg Tablet is used in the treatment of trigeminal neuralgia which is a condition that affects the nerve that carries sensations from face to the brain characterized by chronic pain
What are the side effects of Zepin 200Mg Tablet ?
- Blurred Vision
- Nausea Or Vomiting
- Stiffness Of Limbs
- Frequent Urination
- Weight Gain
- Yellow Colored Eyes Or Skin
- Dry Mouth
- Increased Sweating
- Skin Rash
What are the dosage instructions?
- Missed Dose instructionsIf you miss a dose of Zepin 200Mg Tablet, take the missed dose as soon as you remember. If it’s almost time for your next dose, skip the missed dose. Do not double your dose to make up for the missed dose.
- Overdose instructionsSeek emergency medical treatment or contact the doctor in case of an overdose.