About Zoline 100mg Tablet
Zoline 100mg Tablet is used for treating obsessive-compulsive disorder, major depressive disorder, post-traumatic stress disorder, panic disorder, social anxiety disorder and premenstrual dysphoric disorder (feeling of depression and irritability before menstruation). Belonging to the drug group of selective serotonin reuptake inhibitors (SSRIs), the medication helps to increase the serotonin amount (a natural substance) in the brain that maintains mental health. This improves the symptoms of anxiety and depression. medipharmas.shop
The dosage of Zoline 100mg Tablet will depend on your age, your health condition, the problem you are suffering from, and the way your body reacts to the first dose. It is available both in tablet and liquid form. You can take the medicine as prescribed by your doctor, with or without food. Generally, the capsule form of this medicine is taken along with food after breakfast or the evening meal. medipharmas.shop
Your doctor must be informed if you have a medical history of bleeding, liver problems, thyroid disease, seizure disorder or a family medical history of glaucoma (an eye disorder). Also if you are pregnant, planning for pregnancy or a breastfeeding mother, your doctor must have prior knowledge about the same before prescribing the medication as it may affect the baby. medipharmas.shop
Zoline 100mg Tablet can have some common side effects like drowsiness, dizziness, nausea, upset stomach, trouble sleeping, loss of appetite and excessive sweating. You can consult your doctor if these conditions persist or even get worse. However, you must inform your doctor immediately if you face any of the following serious side effects:
- Unusual weight loss
- Redness, swelling or pain in the eyes, widened pupils or blurred vision
- Stiff or twitching muscles and muscle tremors
- Black stools accompanied with blood
- Lack of coordination, restlessness, hallucinations or seizures medipharmas.shop
As Zoline 100mg Tablet can make you feel drowsy or dizzy, it is better to avoid activities that require your concentration like driving until you are sure how your body reacts to the initial doses. Try to avoid alcohol as it can increase your sleepiness and affect your ability to think and perform clearly.
Information given here is based on the salt and content of the medicine. The effect and uses of medicine may vary from person to person. It is advisable to consult a Psychiatrist before using this medicine. medipharmas.shop
What are the uses of Zoline 100mg Tablet
- DepressionZoline 100mg Tablet is used to treat the symptoms of depression like feeling sad, irritable and devoid of energy.
- Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (Ocd)Zoline 100mg Tablet is used to treat the symptoms of obsessive-compulsive disorder like repetitive thoughts and behavior.
- Panic DisorderZoline 100mg Tablet is used to treat the symptoms of panic disorder like sweating, breathing problem, weakness and numbness in hands.
- Post Traumatic Stress Disorder (Ptsd)Zoline 100mg Tablet is used to treat the symptoms of post-traumatic stress disorder which develops in a patient after a shocking or scary traumatic condition or an accident.
- Premenstrual Dysphoric DisorderZoline 100mg Tablet is used to treat the symptoms of premenstrual dysphoric disorder like severe depression, irritability, and tension before menstruation.
- Social Anxiety DisorderZoline 100mg Tablet is used to treat the symptoms of social anxiety disorder like extreme fear of being watched, red face or blushing, avoiding social situations and staying quite. medipharmas.shop
What are the dosage instructions?
- Missed Dose instructions Take the missed dose as soon as you remember. However, if it is almost time for the next scheduled dose then the missed dose should be skipped.
- Overdose instructions Contact a doctor immediately if an overdose is suspected. Symptoms of overdose may include a change in pulse rates, severe drowsiness, confusion, vomiting, hallucinations, convulsions, and fainting. Immediate medical intervention may be required if the overdose symptoms are severe. medipharmas.shop